Are you interested in being part of Kings Langley Volleyball Club this season? There are lots of good reasons:
- Lots of court time: last season, we had three men's teams and a ladies' team. We have also entered a national league cup team and are looking at having a mixed team for this coming season.
- Low fees: last season, it was £70 for adults, £45 students, £30 for juniors for the first half of the season.
- Regular training: we had four+ hours of training time each week across four teams.
- Inclusive club culture: we cater for all abilities and everyone gets a game.
- Discounted social sessions:you'll get a discount at our Thursday night social sessions
If you're interested then registere here.
UPDATE: Fees were due by the end of September, but any new players get a bit of wriggle room. You still get a free training session to come and say hello. We'd then like people to commit to the club so we can get you playing and that means subs.